Dakota Alert 2500 Wireless Universal Transmitter works with all Dakota Alert 2500 wireless products to provide a variety of wireless solutions.
As a weatherproof push-button transmitter, the unit can be used as a doorbell or panic button. The transmitter also features NO/NC relay inputs for connection to an external sensor, such as a motion sensor or water sensor. Furthermore, a magnetic reed switch allows you to monitor a door, window, mailbox, etc. when used in conjunction with any sensor contact. Upon activation, the transmitter sends a signal to your receiver up to 2,500 feet away.
- Weatherproof push-button works as doorbell or panic button
- Magnetic reed switch supports any sensor contacts
- Connects to external sensors via NO/NC relay inputs
- Compatible with all Dakota Alert 2500 wireless products
- Mounting Bracket
NOTE: Requires a compatible Dakota Alert 2500 wireless receiver (sold separately).
- Operating Range: Up to 2,500 feet (1/2 mile)
- Power Supply: 3 Volt Lithium battery (CR-2)