Dakota Alert IR Motion Detector & Video Recorder uses a PIR detector and a digital video recorder to record 30-second video/audio clips every time a person passes in front of the sensor.
This is a simple security solution for anyone who wants to know what is happening at home when they are away.
- Records 30-second video/audio clips every time a person passes by
- Download the clips to your computer via the included USB cable
- Infrared lights for recording in low light conditions
- Video clips are stored on the included Micro SD card
- Easy to setup, no special software required
The camera can be connected to a computer via the USB cable (included) to download the video clips. No special software is required. The DVR stores the video clips on a Micro SD card (4 GB card included).
This Video Recorder is simple to use and battery-operated. It can be set up instantly in nearly any location. It features infrared lights that allow the camera to operate in low light conditions. The built in lithium battery powers the camera for up to 10 days (varies depending on number of activations).
- Size: 3"x1.75"x1.25"
- Micro SD card supported: 2 GB - 32 GB
- Camera: CMOS
- Audio range: 30 feet
- Nighttime video range: 20 feet
- Video clip capacity: 100 clips per GB of memory
- Recording time: 150-2400 minutes
- Lithium ion battery: 800mAh
- Battery duration: 2 hours continuous recording, 10 days standb