A non-mechanical sensor button brings an even higher technology advance to this already amazing product. The perfect add-on box for an additional entryway. Installs using a single pair of wire. Mounts onto a 2-gang masonry box. Great curb appeal.
This new 3rd generation of DoorBell Fon now has a camera housing where you can place a pinhole camera. Also, the button lights up when pressed.
The DoorBell Fon DP38 Extra Door Station (2-Gang Masonry Box Mount) provides an additional location for door-to-phone communication when used with the DP28-C Doorbell Fon Main Controller (sold separately). The DP38 model also features a slot for an optional pinhole camera (not included), allowing you to see live video of your visitors when connected to a video monitor.
- Triggers phone to ring when visitor presses button
- LED button lights up when the Door Station is active
- Includes slot for optional 14mm pinhole camera
- Mounts into a 2-gang masonry box
- Steel with powder-coating finish for weather-resistance
- Power drawn from Door Fon Main Controller
Available Colors: Brass, Black, Bronze or Aluminum
The station installs near a door and triggers your phone to ring when a visitor presses the button. You can then answer the phone and speak with your visitor. Designed for new construction, all F-Series Door Stations mount into a 2-gang masonry box.
When combined with optional accessories (not included), the Door Station can expand functionality of your Doorbell Fon system. Optional accessories include:
- Inbound Trigger Relay (DP29-CI): Triggers external devices when a visitor presses the Door Station button. Can trigger external door chimes, cameras, lights, etc.
- Telephone Keypad Relay Trigger (DP29-SW): Triggers an electronic door strike, allowing the user to unlock a door via telephone.
NOTE: Requires connection to the Door Fon Main Controller, sold separately. Each controller supports two door stations total.
Simple: when a visitor presses the button on the door box, the telephones will ring with a distinctive ring to let you know someone is at the door. Just simply pick up the telephone and you are automatically connected to that door. If you are on the telephone and a visitor comes to your door, you will hear a distinctive call-waiting tone. Press the "flash" key or hook switch your telephone and the built in call-waiting on your DOORBELL FON™ will switch you to the door and place your outside call on hold. When you are finished talking to the door just press the "flash" key or hook switch and connect back to the outside call. When you're done with you call just hang up your telephone. It is that simple.
- Mounts directly onto a 2-gang masonry box
- Vandal-resistant (flush mount)
- Installs using single pair (power, control, signaling, voice)
- The distance from Door Box to the Controller may be extended up to 4,000 feet using Cat5E cable
- Distinctive ring for each entryway
- Built in call-waiting
- Power: No external power required - 117VA/ 60Hz 0.1 amp 12 watt
- Design: Trim Line Styling
- Dimensions: 4.5(W) x 4.5(H) x 1.625(D) inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Operating Temperature:
- -20°F to +120°F
- Relative Humidity: 90%
- Water Drop- 0.025mm
- Frequency Response: 400~2.8kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Peak Power: 0.25W
- Microphone Frequency Response: 200~6.8kHz
Where to use it
- Additional Entryways
- Driveway Gates
- Remote Gate Entries
- Remodeling Jobs
- Marine Docks
- Educational Facilities
- Delivery Docks