Additional Door Station With Slot For Optional Camera
The DoorBell Fon DP38 Extra Door Station (M&S Mount) provides an additional location for door-to-phone communication when used with the DP28-C Doorbell Fon Main Controller (sold separately). The DP38 model also features a slot for an optional pinhole camera (not included), allowing you to see live video of your visitors when connected to a video monitor.
- Triggers phone to ring when visitor presses button
- LED button lights up when the Door Station is active
- Includes slot for optional 14mm pinhole camera
- Flush mounts into any standard M&S box
- Steel with powder-coating finish for weather-resistance
- Power drawn from Door Fon Main Controller
Available Colors: Brass, Black, Bronze or Aluminum
The station installs near a door and triggers your phone to ring when a visitor presses the button. You can then answer the phone and speak with your visitor. Designed for retrofitting, all M-Series Door Stations flush mount into any standard M&S box.
When combined with optional accessories (not included), the Door Station can expand functionality of your Doorbell Fon system. Optional accessories include:
- Inbound Trigger Relay (DP29-CI): Triggers external devices when a visitor presses the Door Station button. Can trigger external door chimes, cameras, lights, etc.
- Telephone Keypad Relay Trigger (DP29-SW): Triggers an electronic door strike, allowing the user to unlock a door via telephone.
NOTE: Requires connection to the Door Fon Main Controller, sold separately. Each controller supports two door stations total.
- Power: No external power required
- Dimensions: 4-3/16(W) x 6-1/4(H) inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Frequency Response: 400~2.8kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Microphone Frequency Response: 200~6.8kHz
Where to use it
- Additional Entryways
- Driveway Gates
- Remote Gate Entries
- Remodeling Jobs
- Marine Docks
- Educational Facilities
- Delivery Docks