This Inbound Relay Trigger Controller provides 800ms of dry contact closure. This unit is simply bridged to the door box leads. It is activated by the push button on the door box. Use this product for a door chime, to activate a camera, or turn on a light. Mounted on a Universal Mounting Bracket which can easily be positioned on any structured wiring cabinet.
The DoorBell Fon Inbound Trigger Relay is an add-on module for the Doorbell Fon System. When a visitor presses the button on a Door Station, the relay allows your doorbell to chime or another external device to be triggered at the same time your phone rings.
The Inbound Trigger Relay provides a dry-closure when the Door Station button is pushed for 800ms (8/10ths of a second). It mounts into a wall or structured wiring enclosure. The unit can be powered by internal AA batteries or by an external 3.5V to 5V DC power supply.
NOTE: This module does not provide power to external devices. It connects an external power source through the dry-closure on the module, which can connect to the external device.
- Powered by internal NiCad battery
- May also be powered by an external 3v power source
- Simplistic installation
- Will handle the following current
- 1.0 amp at 30vdc
- 0.5 amp at 125vdc
- 0.3 amp at 60vdc
- Module Only: 5.8125 x 2 x 0.875 inches
- Module with Dust Cover: 6 x 2.188 x 1.75 inches
- Base with Butterfly Clips: 6.875 x 2 inches
- Power: 1A at 30VDC, 0.5A at 125VAC, 0.3A at 60VD
Where to use it
- Doorbells and melodic chimes
- Cameras and camera switchers
- Exterior lights
- Strobe lights (for the hearing impaired)