The ELK-955 is a Two-Line RJ31X/38X Telephone Jack containing solid state transient suppression designed to protect the telephone inputs on an alarm control. It responds to power surges and transients in less than 1 nanosecond, automatically restoring after each surge within the specified ratings.
The ELK-955 is compact and easy to install and features high quality, clearly labeled screw terminals, 8 pin modular phone connector, built-in tamper loop, and automatic shorting pins for cord removal. The ELK-955 is FCC Registered under part 68 and eliminates the need for a separate RJ31X telephone jack.
- Superior Solid State Surge Suppression
- Rapid Response Time
- Protects Two Incoming Telephone Lines
- Clamps Line-To-Line & Line-To-Ground
- Self-restoring After Surges Within Ratings
- RJ31/38X 8-Pin Modular Jacks
- Convenient Test points For Lineman's Test set
- Surface Mount Enclosure
|Response Time:||< 1 Nanosecond|
|Breakover Voltage:||300 Volts|
|Peak Pulse Current:||100 Amps|
|Ground Wire:||24" - 14 Gauge Stranded|
|FCC Reg. No.||5K6USA-23140-XP-N Ren No. 0.0B|
|Size:||4.4" x 3" x 1.15"|