The ELK-M1XRF2H is a Wireless (RF) Receiver and Input Expander for use with the ELK-M1 and ELK-M1EZ8 Controls. This receiver is compatible with Honeywell (Ademco) 5800 series wireless transmitters. The M1XRF2H connects to the four (4) wire data (keypad) bus of the control and integrates in much the same way as a M1XIN hardware zone expander except that a single M1XRF2H can handle up to 144 wireless zones (e.g. transmitter sensors or points).
Multiple M1XRF2H receivers can be installed on the data bus allowing hundreds if not thousands of square feet to be covered by strategically placing each receiver in a different location.
Compatible with Honeywell (Ademco) 5800 Series one way* transmitters, including door/window sensors, motion detectors, smoke/heat detectors, and keyfobs.
*Honeywell two way transmitters and keypads are not compatible with the ELK-M1XRF2H
Note: Support for the ELK-M1XRF2H requires M1 control firmware version 5.1.24 or later and ElkRP2 (2.0.4 or later).
- Adds up to 144 individual wireless zones (sensors/points)
- Operates from the 4 wire M1 RS485 Data Bus
- Additional Receivers (up to 11) may be connected to a single M1 or M1EZ8 Control for redundancy or greater coverage
- Flash Memory for Updating of operating Firmware
- Sensitivity: >105 dbm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 120 degrees F
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volts D.C.
- Current Draw: 70mA