The GC-SP1 monitors the on-and-off status of electronic components by detecting an AC or DC voltage greater than ± 2V. Voltages up to ± 24V can be connected to the GC-SP1 to determine the powered state of equipment, power strips (via a wall adapter), or a "ring" condition on a telephone circuit. The GC-SP1 is optically isolated and clamped by a transient voltage suppressor to ensure circuit isolation and protection. The device can be plugged directly into the Global Caché GC-100 Network Adapter connecting the sensor to the network. Additionally, the GC-SP1 will work with other controllers that provide 5V power and accept digital logic (TTL) input. The GC-SP1 connector is a standard 3.5mm stereo jack.
- This product detects the presence of an AC or DC voltage. An output indication is provided for DC voltages ≥ ± 1.5V and AC voltages ≥ ± 1.5V p-p for frequencies ≥ 10Hz. Maximum input voltage is ± 24V
- Ideal for detecting high voltage via AC wall adapters, phone ringing, or controller logic levels.
- Power supply is not required when used with the GC-100
- Optically isolated and clamped by transient voltage suppressor for circuit isolation and protection
- Cable/Connector – 6 feet, 3.5mm stereo plug
IMPORTANT NOTE: Global Caché products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Global Caché directly for international orders.