- Entertainment & Audio Distribution
- Remote Control Extenders & IR Distribution Systems
- Global Cache General IR Receiver
The GC-RG1 is an IR receiver able to capture IR frequencies from 30KHz to 72KHz. The GC-RG1 is intended for use with the GC-IRE to capture and digitize IR signals. The GC-RG1 employs a 6ft 3.5mm cable for easy installation and connection to the GC-IRE. No power supply is needed when used with the GC-IRE.
The GCRG1 IR Receiver is used to capture IR frequencies from 30 KHz to 80 KHz. It plugs directly into the GCIRE IR Extender to capture and digitize IR signals (no external power necessary). It is Speakercraft Smartpath and Xantech-compatible and plasma and fluorescent friendly. Cable is 3 meters (~10 ft) with a 3.5mm jack. Size: 40"H x .82"W x .95"L.
- Used with the GC-IRE, this product captures and digitizes IR signals
- Power supply is not required when used with the GC-IRE
- Captures IR frequencies from 30 to 72 KHz
- Cable/Connector – 6 feet, 3.5mm stereo plug
- Use with the GC-IRE: To digitizes IR signals.
- Xantech compatible: Yes
- IR frequencies capture range: 30 KHz to 80 KHz
- Capture distance: 8m - 12m (26’ - 40’) remote dependent
- Case size HxWxL.: 10mm x 21mm x 25mm (.40" x .82" x .95")
- Cable type: 3 meter shielded with 3.5 mm stereo jack
- IR signal indicator: Blue LED
- Viewing angle (left, right): 30 degrees
- Viewing angle (top, bottom): 10 degrees
- Power requirements: 7V-15V@3mA (no load)
- Output impedance (short-circuit protected): 150 Ohms