Seamlessly connect, monitor, and control infrared devices over a network and the Internet. The iTach TCP/IP (Ethernet) devices provide a new level of control flexibility, enabling device networking in homes, businesses, or schools. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems.
The iTach IP2IR provides wired TCP/IP connectivity to infrared (IR) devices.
The Global Caché iTach is a family of products designed to connect almost any electrical device to a network in a matter of minutes. Based on open systems and industry standards, the ultra-compact device fits almost anywhere (even the palm of your hand), and includes a choice of wireless (WiFi) or wired (TCP/IP) connectivity to infrared (IR), serial (RS232), and contact closure (relay) equipment.
The innovative design of the Global Caché iTach allows for easy and flexible integration into any networked control solution. The iTach is a simple wired or wireless conduit between you and your device over a network or the Internet. This is instant network-enabling at its best, delivering the power of choice at a cost-effective price.
- Connects almost any electrical device to a wireless network instantly
- Access, monitor, automate, and control standalone equipment
- IR blasters and IR emitters included
- Supports eight simultaneous connections
- Ultra compact design, stylish enclosure can fit almost anywhere
- On board web server for easy setup, HTTP, DHCP
- Built in IR learning in every unit
- Flash upgradeable for firmware enhancements in the field
Available Connection Types: WiFi, Wired TCP/IP, and Wired TCP/IP with PoE
- GCWF2IR: iTach for IR Devices, WiFi
- GCIP2IR: iTach for IR Devices, Wired
- GCIP2IRP: iTach for IR Devices, Wired with PoE
IMPORTANT NOTE: Global Caché products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Global Caché directly for international orders.
- Power Input:
- 5 to 16V DC@300mA (wall power adapter included)
- International 220V available
- USB power cable allows iTach to draw power from USB port
- Integrated web server for easy configuration
- Configure through TCP/IP set up commands
- iHelp Setup Utility: Downloadable iHelp software simplifies network discovery and setup
- IR Learning Utility: Downloadable iLearn (version 2.0) software allows for the capture and storage of IR commands for control uses
- Network Connection:
- RJ45 Connector
- 100/10 Mbit/s Ethernet Protocol
- Adheres to TCP, DHCP and HTTP Standards
- LED Indicators: Power and IR ports (3)
- IR and Sensor Interface:
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo jack
- 3 Independent selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs
- 3 IR emitters included
- 1 IR blaster included (supported on 3rd IR port)
- Device Packaging:
- Aluminum extrusion case, rubber end caps and plastic face plates
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.25"x2.25"x1.25"
- Weight: 3.25 oz. (6 oz. with power supply)
- FCC (Part 15, Class B), C-tick, CE
- RoHs compliant
- Shipping Dimensions:
- (LxWxH) 6"x3"x2"
- Weight: 1 lb.