Plug-in Devices for On/Off Z-Wave Control
Add Z-Wave control to any plugged in light or appliance with the GoControl Z-Wave Split Duplex Wall Receptacle. The Z-Wave Outlet replaces a standard receptacle to provide on/off Z-Wave control for one connected plug-in load. One outlet is Z-Wave controlled and the other outlet remains powered at all times.
- Controls incandescent, resistive, and motor loads
- Acts as a wireless repeater for another Z-Wave device
- Fits in a standard J-box
Once connected to the controlled outlet, your plug-in device can be turned on/off with a Z-Wave controller up to 100 feet away. When used in conjunction with the Z-Wave 3-Way Wall Accessory Switch (sold separately), the outlet also supports 3-way control. The Z-Wave Split Duplex Wall Receptacle acts as a Z-Wave repeater to relay Z-Wave signals to their intended receiver. This strengthens and extends your Z-Wave network across your home. The Split Duplex Wall Receptacle can monitor energy usage of plugged-in devices.
- Split Duplex Wall Receptacle
Note: Decorator wallplate is included.
- Manufacturer Part #: WO15EMZ5-1
- Maximum Load:
- Resistive: 15 amps (1800 watts) maximum, 120 VAC
- Motor: 1/2 H.P. maximum, 120 VAC
- Incandescent: 600W maximum, 120 VAC
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 feet between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device
- Input: 120V 15A 60Hz
- Z-Wave Version: 4.55
- Network Inclusion: Yes
- Scene: Command Class
- Security Compatible: Yes