HomeSeer PRO-100-S5 Home Automation Controller is a software-based unit that allows you to control your home automation system right from your computer, or even over the internet. The controller can be accessed from any web-enabled device, including laptops, smart phones, tablets, etc. Easily change schedules and troubleshoot issues whenever you like. This is an excellent solution for people on the go, vacationers, and/or second-home owners.
The Controller gives you comprehensive, versatile control of lighting, appliances, security, HVAC, and infrared (IR) devices, such as home theatre equipment. The Controller supports most major automation technologies from industry leaders, such as Leviton/HAI, Global Cache, Intermatic, Lightolier, Zensys, Lutron, and more.
- Ultrafast Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- Compatible with Z-Wave, UPB, X10 and more
- Voice control and voice programming
- HSSentry and HSProtect provide system security
- Fan-less, disc-less design with no moving parts
- Includes all HomeSeer branded plug-ins for FREE
The PRO-100 was designed to be the most reliable home controller available. The hardware is free from any moving parts. There is no hard drive or cooling fan to break down and an embedded operating system provides a reliable software platform. The operating system runs on write protected flash memory so it cannot be corrupted.
The PRO-100-S5 unit is equipped with HS3PRO software and the unlimited version of the HSTouch graphical user interface (GUI) for use with touchscreens, smart phones, tablets and other devices. This full HSTouch version includes a powerful designer that allows you to fully customize your GUI. You can use your own backgrounds, button and graphics to design the interface you want.
HS3PRO (New) vs Older HS Software
- New event timers and counters: Use timers and counters within any event.
- New multi-device grouping feature: Group devices for multi-device products.
- Multiple Z-Wave networks are supported
- Multiple instances of plug-ins now supported
- New event creation system: Events are easier to create and edit.
- New group conditions and actions: Alter the behavior of many events at once.
- Drag/drop event elements: Drag event actions and conditions up or down the list.
- Device management page updates in realtime: No longer requires a "refresh".
- New device status view: Create your own graphical layout of devices.
- New device image feature: Assign images to devices.
- Cascading menu navigation: All major functions may be accessed via drop down, cascading menus.
Control Your Home Wherever You Are!
Packed with Programming Features
Text-To-Speech: The controller's text-to-speech technology creates a digital human voice to provide audible reminders, alerts and announcements. Listen to your system announce incoming phone calls, motion at the front door, news, weather, medicine schedules, appointments and more. Voice alerts can also be sent to any computer on your home network or the internet. The unit offers one of the most natural, easy-to-understand digital voices available today.
Voice Recognition/Voice Control: Any computer on your home network or on the internet (WAN) can be used to control your system with voice commands. Voice commands may also be issued by telephone using HomeSeer Phone software (sold separately).
Trigger event actions based on any of the following:
- Conditions (many)
- Status change of any device
- Absolute time
- Sunrise/sunset (with offset)
- By email received
- Security panel events
- By matched infrared
- Recurring at regular second/minute intervals
- I/O events from controllers
- Events from plug-ins
In response to event triggers, these actions (and more) may be performed:
- Send lighting control signals (operate devices)
- Play sounds or speak using text-to-speech
- Send email
- Run a script
- Trigger another event
- Dial a network connection
- Media Player functions
- Plug-in functions
- Web Camera functions
- Phone functions such as dialing a phone number or extension phone
Quality Software Design and Protection
The embedded operating system is locked (write-protected) to prevent unwanted changes and to guard against file corruption from virus, spyware and malware attacks. An open Application Program Interface (API) is included for programmers to add support for just about any custom or proprietary systems that may be required.
HSProtect technology prevents unwanted writes to your operating system during normal operation. With HSProtect, it's virtually impossible to corrupt any files on the C drive. The HomeTroller system is monitored using a system tray application. Current status of your system may be checked by hovering your mouse over the HSProtect system tray icon.
HSSentry acts as a hardware watchdog that is reset from within the HomeSeer scheduler. If the scheduler stops running for any reason, HSSentry will reset the unit. This results in nearly 100 percent uptime for the unit.
Fully Customizable for Complete Control
HomeTroller is designed for easy installation and configuration by any homeowner. The unit features an easy-to-use, menu-driven interface for setup and configuration.
Add-Ons: Software add-ons are referred to as "plug-ins". They enhance the operation of the HomeTroller by adding functionality such as integration with a security panel, infrared controller, or media player application like MS Windows Media Player or Apple's iTunes media player.
- HomeTroller PRO-100 Controller with HS3PRO
- Universal Power Adapter (US plug)
- US Power Cord
NOTE: Requires an Internet connection.
- Embedded Control Software: HomeSeer HS3PRO
- Operating System: XPe (Embedded)
- Processor (CPU): 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU socket M
- Memory: 1 Gb DDR2 RAM (expandable to 3 GB)
- Storage: 32 Gb SSD (solid state drive)
- Ports: (4) RS232, (4) USB 2.0, (2) Mic in/Line out, (2) LAN (10/100/1000 Mbps), VGA/DVI
- Power Consumption: 15 Watts
- Power Supply: Universal 120-240V, 50/60Hz (US plug)
- Certifications: UL, CE, FCC, RoHS