Kwikset SmartCode 912 Traditional Z-Wave Leverset with Home Connect creates a new, smarter way to connect to your home with Home Connect Technology. This technology works by allowing your front door lock to wirelessly talk to other things in your house, such as the security system, lighting, thermostat, and entertainment system.
Imagine locking your door from your cell phone or receiving a text message letting you know your child just got home from school. Home Connect Technology has the power to make it happen.
The SmartCode Lever with Home Connect Technology featuring Z-Wave allows you to unlock your door and to then communicate with other devices in home. Using a web-enabled device, you can even remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive text or email messages.
- The perfect solution for home office, storage room, or interior garage door – where the security of a deadbolt is not required.
- Featuring SmartKey Re-key Technology. It’s a lock you can re-key yourself in seconds.
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side-locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin and tumbler locks.
Available Colors: Satin Nickel, Lifetime Polished Brass and Venetian Bronze.
Smart Code Electronic Locks
With your own personal code, you can enter your home with just a few simple pushes of a button and lock it with just one. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Just assign a temporary code and delete it when you see fit. Now you can totally eliminate the need for keys. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and operates on 4 AA batteries.
Home Connect Technology
Kwikset’s Home Connect Technology allows your front door lock to talk to other things in your house, such as the security system, lighting, thermostat and entertainment system – all through wireless Z-Wave.
A new, smarter way to connect to your home:
- Lock or unlock doors with a mobile device or secure Internet connection
- Check lock status remotely
- Receive notification and/or video of who enters your home
- Remotely add or delete access codes
Integrate with security systems:
- Lock doors when system is armed
- Disarm Security System when door is unlocked
- Communicate door lock status
Integrate with home control systems:
- Lock doors with handheld remote, touch screen or smart phone
- Customize lighting scenes upon unlocking the main entry door or garage entry door
- Ability to limit access for users to specific times and/or days of the week
- Ability to provide temporary access to friends and house sitters
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller, sold separately.
- A (Overall Width): 3-1/4"
- B (Overall Height): 6-1/8"
- C (Projection From Door): 3"
- A (Overall Width): 2-13/16"
- B (Overall Height): 4-7/16"
- C (Projection From Door): 2-1/2"