The Model 42A00-2 Supervised Wireless Receiver allows up to 64 unique wireless transmitters to report information to an HAI home control system.
This Supervised Wireless Receiver allows up to 64 unique wireless security transmitters to report information to an Omni LT, Omni LTe, Omni II, Omni IIe, OmniPro or OmniPro II controller. The wireless transmitters replace wired door and window sensors, as well as wired smoke, motion, and glassbreak detectors. These transmitters report status information to the Receiver which, in turn, processes the information and reports it to the Omni controller.
This Receiver features spatial diversity, which minimizes wireless signal nulls or dead spots. The receiver may be mounted up to 1,000 feet from the Omni controller. Compatible with all 319.5 MHz Interlogix (ITI or Ge security) and Caddx (Crystal or SAW) Learn Mode 63-bit wireless transmitters.
- UL approved
- Modular push and lock product components
- Electrical gang box knockout with grounding screw
- Sturdy 16 gauge steel construction
- Powder coated white paint
- Includes wire management straps, large cable knockouts, grommets, cable identifiers and cardboard rough-in cable protector
- Compatible with all 319.5 MHz Interlogix (ITI or GE Security) and Caddx (Crystal or SAW) Learn Mode 63-bit wireless transmitters.
- This receiver is not compatible with 80-bit wireless transmitters.
- It is also compatible with iON Digital’s GE compatible Micra and Plunger door/window sensors.
The Supervised Wireless Receiver allows up to 64 unique wireless transmitters to report information to a Leviton Security & Automation system. The following chart shows the number of wireless zones this receiver adds to each system:
|Leviton Security & Automation System||Wireless Zones|
|OmniPro II||64 *|
|Lumina Pro||64 *|
* Can install two of these receivers to create 128 wireless zones.