125 KHz high security, digitally encrypted, 26-Bit proximity card reader that connects to a serial port on an HAI Home Control System. The reader has durable and scratch resistant polycarbonate housing. Full epoxy potting ensures successful operation even in harsh environments. The 75A00-1 can be mounted to metal door frame (mullion) or to any flat wall surface. The two color LED (green and red) and Piezo sounder guarantee accurate and reliable door access operations.
Limit admission to designated areas using HAI's Access Control products. When you swipe a card or key tag, you can accomplish multiple functions such as arming or disarming security and activating a door strike to open a door.
HAI's Access Control product family consists of a proximity card reader and accessories that connect to an HAI home control system. The Card Reader is a 125 KHz high security, digitally encrypted, 26-Bit proximity card reader that connects to a serial port on an HAI Home Control System. It provides a read range up to 4 inches with the HAI clamshell cards and up to 2 inches with the HAI key tags.
HAI's Access Control products require an ethernet-enabled HAI home control system. All of the product line (except the Access Control Keypad) requires firmware version 3.0 or higher.
- Limits access to an Omni home control system
- Performs customized actions for each individual user
- Mounts to a door frame or any flat surface
- Durable, scratch-resistant housing for outdoor use
- Includes an output for an electric door strike or magnetic lock
NOTE: The reader requires an Ethernet-enabled Omni controller that has firmware version 3.0 or higher.
- Read Range: 78A00-1 Cards = 4 inch; 78A00-2 Key Tags = 2 inch
- Door Open Time: 5 Seconds (default), 1-60 Seconds (selectable)
- Current Consumption: 130mA maximum
- Communications: RS-485
- Inputs: 3 inputs (Exit Button, Input 1, Input 2)
- Lock Output: 12VDC, 1A maximim
- Lock Type: Fail Safe or Fail Secure (selectable)
- LED Indicators: Array of 3 LED indicators (Red and Green)
- Beeper: Piezoelectric
- Operating Temperature: -31 to 140 degrees F
- Operating Humidity: 10 to 90 percent relative humidity, non-condensing
- Dimensions: 1.8(W) x 4.9(H) x 0.8(D) inches
- Weight: 80 grams (0.18 pounds)