The System is a 5-channel surround-sound package that can easily be upgraded to 6- and 7-channel operation for 6.1 or 7.1 surround-sound operation with the optional matched AESS5 Expansion Satellite Speaker. The system uses standard audio wiring topology, with satellites connected directly to the AV receiver's speaker terminals and the subwoofer system connected to the receiver's SUB OUT or LFE OUT jacks. The AEH50 is compatible with the full range of surround, speaker and EQ modes available in today's AV receivers.
An extremely versatile performer, the Leviton JBL 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System is ideal for use in any application where – because of room space or functional considerations – an in-wall / in-ceiling installed home theater speaker solution is impractical but full performance is desired. The satellites can be mounted on walls or ceilings to open up as much living space as possible. Video magnetic shielding means that the satellites can be located right next to a TV screen without causing any problems.
The system includes:
One (1) 100 Watt Powered Subwoofer and five (5) Satellite Speakers
The AEH50 Cinema Speaker System's two-way satellite speakers take their performance cues from JBL's renowned family of studio monitors, delivering smooth, accurate sound coverage throughout the viewing area. The powered subwoofer is engineered to generate full-frequency realism, providing the powerful bass foundation required to faithfully reproduce today's special-effects-rich film soundtracks.
- Five 2-way magnetically-shielded satellite speakers with high-output 2.5 in (63.5 mm) woofer and precision .5 in (12.7 mm) tweeter
- One 8 inch (200 mm) 100 Watt powered subwoofer with LFE input, adjustable level control, and built-in crossover network for use with speaker-level outputs
- Five-channel system that's expandable to 6.1 and 7.1 surroundsound operation with the addition of optional AESS5 satellite speaker(s)
- Includes 5 architectural-grade adjustable mounting brackets
- Includes subwoofer input RCA cable
- Available in white or black finish
- Enclosure type: Bass-reflex with FreeFlow flared port
- Recommended power range: 10- 100 Watts
- Subwoofer Frequency Response (± 3dB): 35 Hz - 160 Hz
- Subwoofer Crossover Frequency: 120 Hz, 24 dB/octave with LFE/Normal switch in NORMAL position
- Satellite Frequency Response (± 3dB): 150 Hz - 20 kHz
- Satellite Speaker Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 86 dB
- Satellite Impedance: Nominal 8 Ohms