Leviton Lumina RF Universal ZigBee Thermostat can be used as a standalone or with a zigbee enabled system.
The Leviton Lumina RF Universal ZigBee Thermostat is used as a standalone thermostat or integrated into a home automation system for convenient control over your HVAC unit. The thermostat communicates wirelessly with any Zigbee-enabled automation controller from up to 200 feet away. It features advanced technology that maximizes efficiency and comfort by learning your home’s typical heating/cooling patterns and adjusting your system accordingly.
- Supports 2 cooling, 3 heating stages
- Automatic heat/cool changeover
- Filter reminder for peak efficiency
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Adjustable backlight color: red, green, or blue
- Zigbee wireless range up to 200 feet
The Lumina RF Universal ZigBee Thermostat provides seven-day scheduling for your HVAC system, with a copy/paste function that makes programming fast and simple. You can also review weekly usage history via the thermostat’s graphical display.
To incorporate the thermostat into a home automation system, the system must allow Zigbee wireless communication. Either connect the unit into a Zigbee controller, or enable Zigbee communication for your third-party system, if possible. To use the thermostat with a Leviton Omni or Lumina automation controller, for example, you will need the Zigbee Interface Module (81A00-3WHZB, sold separately). The unit is suitable for new or retrofit installation.
- Ratings: 24VAC, 60Hz, Class 2 Input and Output
- Dimensions: 5.5(W) x 3.625(H) x 1.5(D) inches
- Agency Standing and Compliance: Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B; UL Listed (File #E-183082)