The Leviton Architectural Edition Multi-Room Install Audio Wallplate combines the convenience of a ready-made plate with pre-configured wiring terminations with exceptionally high-quality "audiophile-grade" connectors. It is intended for installation 12" off the base of the floor and typically will be placed behind the equipment rack, in a cabinet or behind the entertainment center. 1 gang audio wallplate. Available in white.
The Leviton Multi-Room Audio Plate provides a convenient method of terminating in-wall speaker wires to installed speakers and cables from amplifier speaker outputs. The wallplate also has two QuickPorts that can be used for any of the full line of QuickPort jacks.
- Includes painted screws to match wallplates
- Designed for easy installation of cables
- Wallplates feature two QuickPort openings for adding other connectors (QuickPort blanks installed)
- For use with low voltage rings and standard low voltage junction boxes
- Connector Type: 4 audiophile-grade, gold-plated black (front of module) and red spring clips;
- 2 QuickPort openings
- Connector Type: 2 two-pin in-line pluggable (back of module) screw terminals
- Wallplate: High quality impact-resistant plastic
- Color: White
- Design: Standard single-gang
- Mounting Depth: 2.5 in/64 mm
- Wiring: 14-16 gauge speaker wire