Leviton Multimedia Surge Suppression Panel is an absolute must have for every home!
Virtually every home, commercial setting and industrial facility has microprocessor-driven electronic equipment. This equipment is vulnerable to the disruptive and damaging effects of transient voltage surges, voltage sags and power outages. Leviton’s line of surge protective devices and Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) defend this equipment, and these products are designed for application from a facility’s service entrance to point-of-use.
This panel-mounted multimedia surge protective device is designed for use at residential/light commercial service entrance locations. The unit provides surge protection for utility AC power lines, telephone and cable/satellite TV systems.
- Voltage: 120/240 Volt
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Protection Mode: 4-Mode
- Diagnostics: LED
- Feature: 2 Pair Tele/Fax/Modem Dual CATV/Sat Type F
- Modules: Fixed
- MCOV: 150V AC
- UL1449 Impulse 6kV/500A L-N/L-G/N-G/L-L: 400/400/400/400
- Max Surge Current kA L-N: 48kA
- No Noise Rejection
- Circuitry: MOV-Based Suppression
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 1
- Standards and Certifications: UL1449 / CSA / ANSI/IEEE Cat ABC