Leviton SmartlockPro GFCI Duplex Receptacle, 20A, Hospital Grade automatically tests the GFCI when the reset button is pushed.
The Leviton SmartLockPRO Duplex GFCI Receptacle is Hospital Grade. The GFCI is automatically tested every time the RESET button is pushed in. The GFCI will not reset if the GFCI circuit in not functioning properly. By blocking reset of the GFCI if protection has been compromised, SmartLockPRO reduces the possibility of end-users incorrectly assuming that a reset GFCI outlet is providing ground fault protection when it actually is not.
- A line-load reversal diagnostic feature is provided which prevents the GFCI from being reset and stops power from being fed to the GFCI receptacle face or through to downstream devices. A green LED indicator on the GFCI’s face also illuminate4s to alert the installer to the line-load wiring reversal.
- The trip latch mechanism in SmartLockPro GFCIs is a one piece "T" design for efficient operation
- There are 4 sets of contacts for load terminals and face. SmartLockPRO GFCIs use a patented bifurcated bridge contact for efficient operation
- Trip threshold meets or exceeds UL requirements for tripping time
- Improved immunity to high-frequency noise reduces nuisance tripping
- Advanced electronics design provides superior resistance to electrical surges and over-voltages
- Expanded wiring options with nine back-wire holes, two for each line and load connection plus one for ground with an internal clamp)
- Silver alloy contacts
Available Colors: Grey
Note: Wallplate not included.
- Grounding: GFCI Ground Fault
- Feature: SmartLockPRO Buttons Match Face
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- NEMA: 5-15R
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Termination: Back and Side 20A Feed-Thru
- Face Material: Nylon
- Body Material: Nylon
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Diagnostics: Indicator Light