Unique hybrid suppression circuitry provides homes with protection from high-energy transient voltage surges that can damage sensitive electronic circuits in computers, audio and video components, and electronic appliances.
Rated 120/208V AC 3-Phase WYE 60 Hz. Housed in a standard J-box metal enclosure with pre-punched standard knockouts.
Leviton DHC components incorporate microcircuitry into their design, and protection of a DHC network against surges on the powerlines is highly recommended.
A 51120 Panel Mount Surge Protective Device must be installed at the service panel in every DHC installation
- Voltage: 120/208 Volt 3PY
- Pole: 3
- Wire: 4
- Protection Mode: 4-Mode
- Diagnostics: LED
- Modules: Fixed
- Alarm: None
- Dry Contacts: None
- MCOV: 150V AC
- UL1449 Impulse 6kV/500A L-N/L-G/N-G/L-L: 500/ / /800
- Max Surge Current kA L-N: 50kA
- Noise Rejection: N/A
- Circuitry: MOV-Based Suppression
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 1
- Standards and Certifications: UL1449 / CSA / ANSI/IEEE Cat ABC