Linear Access Control Keypad, Outdoor is for use indoors or outdoors.
The Linear Exterior Keypad is designed for use with Linear’s access control systems. The keypad is housed in a rugged cast aluminum enclosure. The die-cast keys have bright, easy-to-read yellow graphics. Each key has a positive tactile click feel when pressed. An internal sounder signals when a key is pressed.
The keypad can be mounted to a pedestal or directly to a wall. A keylock secures the keypad to the mounting backplate.
An incandescent panel lamp lights the keypad for nighttime use. Red, green and yellow indicators show power, access and lockout conditions.
The Exterior Keypad is normally powered from the control, or it can be powered locally from a 12 VDC power supply. Robust static and lightning protection circuits safeguard the keypad’s electronics.
- For use outdoors or indoors
- 1-to-8-digit user selectable access codes
- Programmable downlighting
- Separate LEDs for "power/access granted" and "locked out" indication
- Pedestal or wall mounting
- Cast aluminum, environmentally protected housing
- Keylock secures keypad to mounting backplate
- 4" W x 5.5" H x 3" D
- Power: Supplied by controller, six-wire connection
- Materials: Cast aluminum housing with stainless steel faceplate and chrome keys
- Colors: Black housing, stainless steel faceplate, chrome keys, yellow keypad lettering
- Dimensions: 4.0 in W x 5.5 in H x 3.0 in D (102 x 140 x 76 mm)
- Mounting: Backplate secured to keypad via keylock
- Recommended Wire Type: Up to 300 feet, BELDEN 9931 or equivalent (24 AWG); up to 500 feet, WEICO 9405 or equivalent (20 AWG)
- Operating Temperature: -22° to 155°F (-30° to 70°C)
- Wiring: six-wire cable