Linear Allstar 1-Button Transmitter (512 Selectable Codes) is a 1-channel remote for binary coded receivers.
Like the standard size model, the extra compact Linear Allstar 1-Button Miniature Transmitter (512 Selectable Codes) operates an Allstar or MVP receiver (binary coded, 318MHz) to control one garage door or gate opener. The one-button, one-channel transmitter features a 9-position binary switch and 512 selectable codes. It also has a slot for a keyring.
- Works with Allstar and MVP receivers
- Controls one door/gate opener
- Small size fits on keyring or in pocket
- 512 selectable codes provide security
- 1-Button Miniature Transmitter
- 12V Battery
- MPN: 9921MT
- Power: 12-volt battery (included)
- Codes: 512 (set by nine trinary dip switches)
- RF Frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.375(W) x 2.75(H) x 0.625(D) inches
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited