Linear Cellular Plug-in PERS Module eliminates the need for landline phone service.
If you don't have a landline to use with the Linear PERS-4200, enable cellular communication by adding the Linear Cellular Plug-in PERS Module. This module plugs into the PERS-4200 console and allows you to communicate with your central monitoring station through cellular service (small monthly fee required). The module can also be used as a backup connection in case your primary landline connection is disrupted.
- Primary or backup cellular connection to monitoring station
- Connects console to station using 3G communications
- Fast two-way voice and data transmission
The Linear Cellular Plug-in PERS Module plugs into the PERS-4200 console's integrated Data/Voice port. You can configure the module locally or remotely using Linear's RA4200 Management Server Software.
NOTE: Requires a monthly fee for AT&T cellular service.
- Color: SABIC White
- Size: 3-5/8(L) x 2-5/8(W) x 1-1/8(H) inches. Protrudes from console 2-1/4 inches.
- Weight: 4.5 ounces
- Power Source: Powered from console at 6.8-14.5V. Current depends on voltage and mode, from 0mA to 200mA (WCDMA mode)
- Frequency: 850/1900MHz
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Approvals: UL Listed