Linear Commercial Telephone Entry System, Two Doors supports connection to CCTV Color Camera.
The Linear Commercial Telephone Entry System for Two Doors is an access control keypad/intercom designed for entrances to gated communities, apartment buildings, condominiums, and office buildings. Use this system to provide residents of any home with secure access and the ability to communicate with visitors. Guests can simply call their hosts through the built-in two-way speaker for convenient, permitted entry.
- Provides full duplex phone communications
- Telephone style keypad with lighting
- Stainless steel front panel
- Accepts a total of 250 directory codes and 500 entry codes
- Supports remote control with transmitters
The system allows control of a single gate or a door, two gates, two doors, or a gate and a door. It includes a built-in radio for adding remote control via user transmitters. The system is housed in a locked, rugged stainless steel faced enclosure for tamper-proof security.
LCD Display Features
The system employs hands-free, full duplex telephone communications between visitors and residents for granting access. It features a lighted 12-key telephone style keypad and four operation buttons all with bright, easy-to-see graphics. The backlit two-line directory LCD display scrolls a programmable welcome message and shows the directory Names and Directory Codes.
How It Works
The system can be used in a lobby or outside. Surface, recessed, and pedestal mounting options are supported. The system can be programmed locally using the keypad, remotely with a touch tone telephone, or remotely using a computer equipped with a modem and a web browser.
An optional color CCTV camera (sold separately) can be connected to provide viewing of visitors, day or night. The heavy duty access relay can control electric door strikes, magnetic locks, door/gate operators, or barrier gates. It also includes a built-in radio for adding remote control via user transmitters (sold separately).
- Economically priced
- Up to 250 user capacity
- Up to 500 block coded transmitter capacity
- Built-in 318 MHz RF receiver
- Many installation choices: surface, recessed, gooseneck
- Built-in modem for remote programming
- Multiple programming methods: from keypad, from touchtone telephone, from web browser
- Two configurable output relays
- Relay: 2 form "C" relays, both can be configured for open/close; all relay contacts have RFI, ARC, and lightning suppression
- Modem: For remote computer communications - 14.4 Kbps
- Front Panel: LCD technology, 2 lines by 16 characters
- Keypad Lighting: Surround LED lighting for the front panel keypad; LEDs remain on at 50 percent intensity until a key is pressed; once a key is pressed, LEDs illuminate at 100 percent intensity for a period of 2 minutes
- RF: 318 MHz super heterodyne receiver with -100 dBm sensitivity; built-in 20 dBm adjustable attenuator for fine tuning radio performance; antenna required for use with transmitters
- PBUS: 1 set for connecting proprietary wired keypad
- Request To Exit: 2 normally open inputs; each input assigned to specific relay
- Door Sense: Monitors status of main relay
- LEDs: For configuration, status and troubleshooting
- Communications: Full duplex, hands-free operation
- Programmable Features Telephone Entry: 2- to 4-digit directory code length; display messages; talk time duration
- Power: 12/ 24 VAC or VDC, 500 mA DC typical; 750 mA DC maximum
- Operating Temperature: -22 to 149°F (-30 to 65°C)
- EXA-1000: remote, omni directional; includes mounting hardware and five feet of cable
- EXA-2000: remote, directional-type; includes mounting hardware and ten feet of cable
- Memory: 250 directory codes, 500 block coded MegaCode transmitters, 500 entry codes; entry codes can be programmed for unlimited use or temporary use with up to 250 activations; all data is stored in non-volatile memory
- Optional Equipment: Trim Ring for flush/recess mounting. 14.75(H) x 12.75(W) x 2.75(D) inches (375 x 324 x 70 mm)
- Connections: All connections grouped together in neighborhoods for ease of installation and maintenance; wire connections via removable terminal blocks
- Enclosure: 16 gauge powder coated steel cabinet; 16 gauge brushed stainless steel front panel
- Standard Equipment: AE-500 Two Portal Telephone Entry system with built-in radio receiver and modem for computer programming; accepts transmitters and keypads as inputs; surface or gooseneck mounting standard
- Dimensions: 10.75(W) x 12.75(H) x 3.5(D) inches (273 x 324 x 89 mm)