Linear DX 1-Button Transmitter, 1-Channel features DX Format Wireless Technology.
The DXT-61A 1-Button, 1-Channel Pendant Transmitter can be used in a limitless number of wireless remote control applications. Pressing the button on the transmitter sends a digitally coded wireless signal to its companion receiver.
The DXT-61A is a one-button, one-code transmitter. Pressing the button sends the transmitter's code to the receiver. Press the button for a minimum of two seconds to insure receiver activation. The transmitter button has a positive click feel.
This transmitter is a battery powered, portable, miniature pendant transmitter designed for use with Linear's DX Format receivers. The digital DX code format features over a million possible codes. Each DX transmitter is precoded at the factory to a unique code, so no field coding is required. The transmitter can send a signal for up to 10 seconds with each button activation.
The DXT-61A transmitter is powered from a 12-Volt Type GP-23 battery with an expected battery life of about 1 year. The red test/operate indicator lights during operation. When the transmitter does not function, or its range decreases, replace the battery.
- Famous "Panic Button" design
- Adjustable nylon neck cord with breakaway release
- Test/operate LED
- Type GP-23 12-volt alkaline battery supplied
- DX format
- RF frequency: 315 MHz
- 1.42" W x 2.2" H x 0.66" D
- Power: One GP-23 12V alkaline battery (supplied)
- Current Consumption: 5 mA average while transmitting
- Battery Life: One year (typical)
- Measured Range: 250 feet minimum in open air (four quadrant test)
- Accessories: 30-inch neck chain
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.42" W x 2.2" H x 0.66" D (36 x 56 x 17 mm)
Models compatible with the DXT-61A
- DUAL-824: 24-Channel, 8-Loop Supervised Wireless/Hardwire Security Panel
- DVS-1200: 12-Channel Supervised Wireless Security Console
- DVS-2400: 24-Channel Supervised Wireless Security Console
- DXR-701: 1-Channel Receiver
- DXR-702: 2-Channel Receiver
- DXSR-1504: Supervised 4-Channel Receiver
- DXSR-1508: Supervised 8-Channel Receiver