Linear DX Carbon Monoxide Transmitter & Receiver Kit is wireless co detection for any hardwired alarm control panel.
The kit is designed to provide wireless CO detection capability for any hardwired alarm control panel. The Linear DX-COKIT Supervised Carbon Monoxide Detector Transmitter and Receiver Kit contains a single station DXS-80 carbon monoxide alarm with a built-in supervised transmitter and DXR-702 2-Channel Receiver, providing a warning to alert against both the acute and chronic effects of carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning. The receiver provides a Form "C" (normally open and normally closed) relay outputs for connection to an alarm control panel.
When carbon monoxide is detected, the DXS-80 sounds a loud local alarm. The built-in transmitter sends a digitally coded wireless signal to the DXR-702 receiver every 20 seconds until the air has cleared and the detector is restored. The CO alarm will activate the receiver Channel 1 relay.
No field coding is required because the DXS-80 is already factory programmed into the DXR-702 receiver. The DXR-702 receiver can be powered from an 11-17 VDC or 12-16 VAC power source. A nine-inch wire whip antenna screws into the receiver's antenna connector.
The DXS-80 is powered by one 3-volt lithium battery. The battery is supplied and can power the unit for up to the six-year life of the detector. If the battery voltage drops below a preset level the alarm will sound a low battery chirp every 45 seconds and a low battery signal will be sent to the receiver, activating the receiver's Channel 2 relay.
At about 6 years, the carbon monoxide detector element will reach the end of its serviceable life. The self-supervising detector will signal a permanent trouble condition, indicating time for replacement.
- DXS-80 CO Detector (already learned into the receiver)
- DXR-702 Receiver
NOTE: The DX-COKIT is not for use in UL Listed applications.
- Electrochemical type detector
- Alarm and low battery transmissions reported by receiver
- One 3-volt lithium battery supplied
- Two status indicators
- Built-in 85 dBA sounder
- DXS format
- RF frequency: 315 MHz
- 5.375" W x 5.375" H x 2" D
- 32 transmitter capacity
- RF activity indicator
- Quick-learn programming
- Operates on 11-17 VDC or 12-16 VAC power
- Two channels
- Transmitter low battery reporting
- DX format
- Two form "C" relay outputs
- One Amp contact rating @ 24 Volts AC/DC
- Selectable relay activation time
- Current consumption: 25 mA standby, 90 mA operating @ 12 VDC
- RF frequency: 315 MHz
- 5.5" W x 4.0" H x 1.25" D
Models compatible with the DX-COKIT
- DUAL-824: 24-Channel, 8-Loop Supervised Wireless/Hardwire Security Panel
- DVS-1200: 12-Channel Supervised Wireless Security Console
- DVS-2400: 24-Channel Supervised Wireless Security Console
- DXR-702: 2-Channel Receiver
- DXSR-1504: Supervised 4-Channel Receiver
- DXSR-1508: Supervised 8-Channel Receiver
- PERS-2400B: Personal Emergency Reporting System
- PERS-3600B: Personal Emergency Reporting System