Linear DX Receiver features DX format wireless technology.
This receiver can be used in a variety of remote control applications. When the receiver detects a signal from a transmitter programmed into its memory, the relay output activates. The relay has four optional output configurations.
In a typical installation, the receiver is connected to an alarm control panel, door strike, camera, high current relay or some other device. A transmitter is used to activate or control the device. The receiver should be mounted with the supplied mounting bracket indoors or outdoors inside a weather resistant non-metallic housing.
The digital receiver with an isolated relay output designed for use with Linear’s DX Format transmitters. The digital DX code format features over a million possible codes. The DX transmitters are precoded at the factory to unique codes, so no field coding is required. Receivers must be programmed to the transmitter’s code before system testing and operation. Up to 32 transmitters can be programmed into the receiver’s memory. The memory is retained, even without power.
Cutting jumpers select how the relay activates. The factory setting causes the relay to engage for four seconds each activation. Optionally, the relay can be set to engage for one second, toggle on with one activation then off with the next, or latch engaged until reset by pressing the program button.
A nine-inch wire lead serves as the receiver’s antenna. The red program indicator lights during RF reception. The installer can verify that signals are being sent from transmitters and diagnose interference problems by viewing the indicator. The indicator also lights during memory programming/erasing and flashes to count the number of transmitters in memory.
- 32 transmitter capacity
- RF activity indicator
- Quick-learn programming
- Operates on 11-17 VDC or 12-16 VAC power
- One channel
- DX format
- One form "C" relay output
- One Amp contact rating @ 24 Volts AC/DC
- Selectable relay activation time
- Current consumption: 25 mA standby, 60 mA operating @ 12 VDC
- RF frequency: 315 MHz
- 5.5" W x 4.0" H x 1.25" D
Available Formats: 1 Channel (DXR-701) or 2 Channel (DXR-702)
NOTE: The unit can be powered from a 11-17 VDC or 12-16 VAC power source (sold separately). The relay’s normally open and normally closed contacts can switch up to 1 amp at 24 volts AC/DC.
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz
- Data Format: DX format
- Number of Codes: 1,048,575
- Measured Range: 700 feet in one quadrant with DXT-21 transmitter; 500 feet in open air (four quadrant test)
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
- Sensitivity: -95 dBm (typical)
- Number of Stored Transmitter Codes: 32 per receiver
- Receiver Output: For "C" relay contact, 1 amp, at 32 VDC per channel
- Field Selectable Receiver Output Modes:
- Momentary, 4-second (factory set)
- Momentary, 1-second
- Flip-flop toggle
- latch/restore, 2-channel only
Mode Button (one per channel)
- Learn Mode: Press and release to enter learn mode
- Transmitters Learned: Press and hold for five seconds after the last LED flash to delete all transmitters on an associated channel
- Erase Memory: Press and hold for five seconds after the last LED flash to delete all transmitters on an associated channel
- Clear Latch: Press and release
- Clear Low Battery: Press and release mode switch on channel 2 (DXR-702 only) to clear low battery
- Steady: Indicates "learn" mode
- Flashing: Indicates number of transmitters learned on the selected channel
- RF Activity: Blinks synchronously with detected RF activity
- Antenna: Wire lead
- Input Impedance: 75 Ohm - 2:1 VSWR
- Operating Voltage:
- 11 to 17.5 VDC
- 12 to 16 VAC
- 25 mA at standby at 12 VDC
- 60 mA in alarm at 12 VDC
- Connectors: Screw terminal,+,-, with N/O, N/C, and common per receiver channel
- Accessories: Mounting bracket, screws, and anchors (supplied)
- Regulatory Requirements: FCC and DOC
- Dimensions: 5.5" W x 4.0" H x 1.25" D (140 x 102 x 32 mm), excluding antenna