Linear DXS Supervised Door/Window Transmitter, Mini features DXS wireless technology.
This transmitter can be used in a variety of wireless remote control applications. Triggering the DXS-32 Supervised Miniature Door/Window with its built-in magnetic switch sends a digitally coded wireless signal to a security receiver or security control panel, alerting you of a possible intruder.
In a typical installation, the magnet is mounted on a door or window and the transmitter is mounted on the frame. When the magnet moves more than ½" away from the transmitter, an alarm signal is sent. When the magnet returns next to the unit, a restore signal is sent. The magnet is adjustable with four height positions. A ¼" high magnet spacer is also supplied to snap on to the base of the magnet.
The transmitter is a battery powered stationary transmitter designed for use with Linear’s DXS and DX format receivers.The DXS-32 can send four different codes: alarm, restore, low battery and status. The DX code format features more than one million possible codes. Each transmitter is precoded at the factory to a unique code so no field coding is required.
The transmitter is powered from two 3-Volt #2032 lithium batteries with an expected battery life of up to four years. Every hour, the DXS-32 will send a status transmission to the receiver. The hourly signal updates the receiver to the transmitter’s condition. By monitoring status transmissions, the receiver can determine if a transmitter has a low battery or has been removed from the system.
Normally, the transmitter sends an exit/entry delay transmission code. Cutting an internal jumper selects an instant transmission code. Cutting this jumper doesn’t change the time of the actual transmissions, but changes the code of the signal sent so the receiver can determine the transmitter’s function.
- Ultra-compact design
- Alarm, alarm restore, supervisory and low battery transmissions
- Includes magnet for internal contact
- DXS format
- Powered by 2032 two lithium batteries (included)
- RF frequency: 315 MHz
- 0.9" W x 2.25" H x 0.6" D
NOTE: DXS designates fully supervised models of the DX transmitters and receivers. DXS products send status transmissions once each hour, allowing full supervision of the RF link. DXS format receivers can monitor status signals, DX format receivers cannot.
- Power: Two 3V 2032 lithium batteries (supplied)
- Battery Life: Three years (typical)
- Measured Range: 1,500 feet, open air, with DVS-2400 control panel
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 120° F (0° to 49° C)
- Dimensions: 0.9" W x 2.25" H x 0.6" D (23 x 57 x 15 mm)
Models compatible with the DXS-32
- DUAL-824: 24-Channel, 8-Loop Supervised Wireless/Hardwire Security Panel
- DVS-1200: 12-Channel Supervised Wireless Security Console
- DVS-2400: 24-Channel Supervised Wireless Security Console
- DXSR-1504: Supervised 4-Channel Receiver
- DXSR-1508: Supervised 8-Channel Receiver