Linear Genie Compatible Visor Transmitter, 3-Channel features anti-code-theft, rolling code technology.
The Linear 3-Channel Genie Compatible Visor Transmitter (Model GT-30) is a three-button transmitter that sends a unique code for each button. Typically, one button is used to operate a community access gate, another button can activate the individual’s garage door, and a third button can control an additional door or other device.
- Three buttons and three channels to operate three independent gate, garage, and/or other access operations
- Test/operate LED
- Black case color
- Molded design to comfortably fit the hand
- Easy access to battery compartment
- Anti-code-theft, rolling code technology
- Visor clip supplied
- Power: Two CR2016 lithium batteries
- Frequency: 390 MHz
- Codes: randomly selected from over 4 billion codes with each button press
- 2.5" W x 3.75" H x .875" D
- Order number: ACP00743