Linear MegaCode Block Coded Key Ring Transmitter & Proximity Tag, 1-Channel is convenient & durable transmitter.
The Linear MegaCode Block Coded Key Ring Transmitter & Proximity Tag, 1-Channel is a single-button miniature transmitter that sends one wireless code to Linear’s access control products. It allows you to wirelessly operate Linear products such as door/gate access systems, and garage door openers.
- Ideal for door, gate, and garage door operators
- Eliminates need for separate proximity cards
- Rugged construction for long-term everyday use
- Comes with quick-disconnect key ring
- Compatible with all MegaCode access receivers and controllers
Enhanced Security with MegaCode Technology
The transmitter is in MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver "learns" each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
A unique 10-second time-out feature prevents the system from being shut down by a single transmitter transmitting continuously.
The transmitter also contains a 26-bit Wiegand proximity tag programmed to the same block code as the transmitter. The tag is compatible with the AM-DPR Dual Proximity Reader. Waving the transmitter near the reader will request access from the system.
- Quick-disconnect key ring
- Power: Two 3V 2016 batteries
- Codes: Factory block coded in MegaCode format
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Number of codes: 1,000,000 plus ID codes, (15 facility codes)
- Proximity format: 125 KHz non-proprietary proximity, 26 bit Wiegand
- Battery life: 5 years
- Dimensions: 1.25(W) x 2.25(H) x 0.48(D) inches