Linear MegaCode Custom Coded Visor Transmitter features a top button that can be hidden.
The Linear Block Coded Visor Transmitter is designed for use with Linear's access control products. It is available with 1 or 3 channels. The 1-channel device features a button on the top and one on the front. Pressing either the round button on the transmitter's front, or the small button on the transmitter's top will send the same signal. The 3-Channel Transmitter features two buttons on the front and one on top. Pressing the transmitter's left or right front button sends channel one or two. Pressing the small button on the transmitter's top sends channel three. The top button can be hidden with the top button cover supplied. Also included are lithium batteries with a five-year service life and a visor clip.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver "learn" each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
Block coded transmitters are factory programmed to a sequential series of transmitter ID codes. When used with a Linear access controller, transmitters can be locally or remotely programmed into memory by entering the first and last codes of the block into the system. Facility codes can be selected to further customize the system.
Available In 1 and 3 Channel.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Superior transmission range
- Factory programmed MegaCode format supports over 1,000,000 codes
- Unique ”Extra” top button
- High visibility operate LED
- Visor clip included
- Two type 2032 lithium batteries supplied
- MegaCode format
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- 1.6” W x 4.2” H x 0.8” D
- Battery Life: Up to five years
- Frequency: 318 MHz
- Number of Codes: 1,000,000 plus
- Block Coding: Units are sequentially coded at the factory to customers specifications. Facility code may be specified.
- Channels: 1 or 3
- Power: Two 3V 2032 type lithium batteries (supplied)
- Dimensions: 1.6" W x 4.2" H x 0.8" D (41 x 107 x 20 mm)