Linear Z-Wave Isolated Contact Fixture Module is a control motor that loads & relay devices with Z-Wave.
You can add Z-Wave control to loads up to 277 VAC with the Linear Z-Wave Isolated Contact Fixture Module. The module mounts in either a single- or multi-gang electrical box to operate loads or relay-based devices. It can also act as a wireless repeater to ensure that commands intended for another device in the network are received.
- Commercial Lighting
- In-Ceiling Lighting
- Dry-Contact Relays
- Pool Pumps
- Water Heaters
Once connected to the module, your device can be turned on/off with a Z-Wave controller up to 100 feet away. The relay can be isolated for dry contact applications or powered to switch live loads.
- Maximum Load:
- Isolated Contacts: 20 amps G.P. maximum, 277 VAC, 10FLA, 60LRA, 250VAC,
- Motor: 1 H.P. maximum, 120/240 VAC
- Incandescent: TV8 (Tungsten), 120 VAC, 960W maximum
- Signal (Frequency): 908.42 MHz
- Range: Up to 100 feet between the wireless controller and/or the closest Z-Wave device
- Z-Wave Version: 4.55
- Network Inclusion: Yes
- Scene: Command Class
- Security Compatible: Yes
- Isolated Relay Output: Up to 277V