NetMedia CAM Style Indoor/Outdoor UTP Camera allows you to exchange power and video across unshielded twisted pair cable.
With a built-in UTP Video Encoder and external UTP Video Decoder, the NetMedia VCAM Style Indoor/Outdoor Varifocal UTP Camera allows you to exchange power and video across Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable, such as Cat5, so running multiple cables is unnecessary. This day/night color camera also offers manual zoom from 3.5 to 8mm in focal length to provide optimized monitoring around the clock.
- Zoom from 3.5 to 8mm in focal length
- Adjustable camera angles
- Supports up to 1,000 feet of UTP cable
- One Wire Video installation for easy setup
Designed for general purpose surveillance, the camera is housed in a weather resistant enclosure and accepts photo lens accessories to provide robust outdoor security. Even in low light conditions, you can view high-quality images and keep tabs on activity.
This Varifocal camera mounts directly to a wall or ceiling, and its internally routed cables provide a clean, secure installation. The camera connects to a security monitor via the BNC output, or to a standard TV using the composite RCA Video Input jack. Tamper resistant wiring and tough billet aluminum housing help ensure reliable, secure surveillance.
- Camera Assembly (Camera, Housing, Varifocal Lens, Lens Casing, Elbow Bracket, Locking Ring, Base, Gasket, UTP Video Encoder, UTP Jack)
- NetMedia UTP Video Decoder and 24V DC 200mA Power Transformer
- Mounting Screws and RCA Video Cable
- Camera Lens: 3.5mm to 8.0mm Varifocal
- Image Sensor: 1/3-inch CCD
- Resolution: 540 lines
- Field of View: 72° Horizontal
- Minimum Illumination: 0.1 Lux
- Infrared Sensitivity: Yes
- Camera/Decoder Cable Connector: Female RJ-45 jack
- Camera/Decoder Cable Type: UTP: Cat5 or better
- Camera/Decoder Cable Distance Range: Up to 1,000 feet
- Camera/Decoder Video Signal: Proprietary
- UTP Decoder Video Output: Composite
- UTP Decoder Video Output Connector: Female RCA
- UTP Decoder Power Input: 24V DC, 200mA
- UTP Decoder Power Connector: 5.5mm OD, 2.1mm ID, center positive
- UTP Decoder Size: 3.2(L) x 2.2(W) x 0.9(D) inches
- UTP Decoder Weight: 3 ounces
- External Accessory Threads: 37mm x 0.75 pitch
- Housing Size: 2.3(Dia) x 4.2(L) inches
- Base Size: 4.5(Dia) x 0.75(H) inches, 0.5-inch hole
- Base Mounting Holes: 3.5-inch centers
- Weight: 1 pound