NetMedia iViewHD IP Security Camera, 2 Megapixels is ethernet (PoE) Powered
View your home’s security cameras from anywhere with access to an Internet browser. The NetMedia iViewHD Extended D1 Resolution IP camera connects to a Power over Ethernet (PoE) network switch, such as the NetMedia POEmax, for distribution across a local computer network or the Internet. It provides live viewing of its Motion JPEG (MJPEG) images through various web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Live viewing plus recording and playback are also available through Network Video Recorders (NVRs) that support MJPEG video streams and manual/custom/generic camera command strings.
- High resolution Extended D1 720x536 image
- Variable resolution 720x536 to 160x120
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) operation
- IEEE 802.3af compliant
- Requires no power supply
- Electronic exposure and White balance
- Up to 4 IP addresses – DHCP, Link Local, 2 Static
- Rugged aluminum housing
- FCC Class B and CE certification
- iViewHD Camera (Housing: Camera Lens, Ethernet Jack, Reset Button, Speaker, Power LED.
- Mounting Hardware (Slide Mount, Base, Screws, Anchors.
- Camera Lens: F3.2, 59.9° diagonal
- Image Sensor: 1/4" CMOS
- Output Connector: TCP/IP Power over Ethernet RJ-45
- Supported Formats: Motion JPEG (MJPEG), Still JPEG
- Supported Resolutions: 720x536, 640x480, 400x298, 320x240, 160x120
- Power Requirement: Power over Ethernet (PoE) 2.5 Watts
- Housing Size: 2.9" long x 1.1" wide x 2.75" high
- Housing Weight: 4 oz.
- Base Size: 2.7" wide x 2.7" high