PowerSquid Power Splitting Device, 3' cord, 5 Flexible Outlets
Surge protectors and power strips power numerous electric and electronic devices from a single location, especially handy for home theaters and computer workstations. But so many of these components use bulky AC adapters that block more than one outlet on a power strip, diminishing their convenience. Get the maximum use of your electrical outlets with the PowerSquid Power Multiplier, which plugs into a single grounded outlet but lets you plug five of even the bulkiest adapters into its flexible arms.
- Flexible alternative to traditional power strips
- Five receptacles plug into one electrical outlet
- Receptacle cords of various lengths - 3 foot plug-in cord
Why add expensive additional outlets or power strips to your configuration when up to five power adapters can easily be connected to one power outlet with this inexpensive adapter? Just plug those big, bulky power adapters into the PowerSquid Power Multiplier's arms of various lengths.
- Total # Of Outlets: 5 Flexible Outlets Total
- Body: 5 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 1 1/2"; power cord: 3 feet; extension arms: 2 6-inch cords, 2 8-inch cords, 1 10-inch cord
- Maximum Power Rating: 15 Amperes, 125 Volts, 60 Hertz
- Breaker Switch: UL Required 15 Ampere
- Lighted/Recessed breaker switch