The KPL-7 is a simple, easy-to-use keypad with 7 soft buttons that can be individually programmed (with the included Event Manager software) to perform any function controlled by an NCU (lighting, heating/cooling, security, home theater, audio/video, pool/spa, irrigation, etc.). A removable label can be printed on paper with any printer then inserted into the keypad's label window to clearly identify each button.
A Red LED, located to the left of each button, can be programmed to turn off, turn on steady or blink based on any condition(s) specified in the Event Manager schedule. For example, Button #1 could be programmed to trigger the "Away" macro which turns off all the lights, sets back the thermostat and arms the alarm panel. LED #1 could blink as the NCU executes the macro then turn on steady when the macro has completed to indicate "Away" mode is in effect.
Up to 16 KPL-7 Keypads can be connected in a "daisy-chain" to the NCU's RS-485 port using two twisted pairs of catagory-5 cable (one pair for communication and the other for 12vdc power).
The KPL-7 fits into a standard single-gang box (not included).
- 7 User-Defined Buttons
- 7 User-Defined LEDs
- Programmable From Event Manager Software
- Removable Labels For Custom Legends
- Ideal For Lighting Scenes, Audio / Video Functions, Messaging, Etc.
- Reliable RS-485 Communication
- Ultra Low Current Draw (50ma max.)
- Fits Standard Single Gang Box
- Color: White
- Capacity: Supports up to 16 LED-7B Keypads
- Power Supply: 12VDC power supply (included)
- Connection: Simple 4-Wire Connection
- Compatibility: Fits standard single-gang box