Simply Automated Anywhere 3-Way Switch Kit gives you a basic solution to creating 3-way control for a single light.
The kit includes two on/off light switches (120VAC/60Hz) with gloss white faceplates. This elementary, no-new-wires solution allows homeowners to install 3-way lighting control without running new wires or using a more expensive wireless option. It's perfect for controlling lighting in a hallway, stairway, or any other location where two switch locations for one light can enhance convenience.
- Enables 3-way control for loads up to 900W
- LEDs indicate on/off status
- Replace standard light switches
- Connect to existing switch wires
Pressing the top of either rocker switch will turn on the connected light, and pressing the bottom turns it off. The blue-green LEDs on both switches indicate the light's on/off status.
Supports Most Lighting Loads
These professional grade switches feature a patented heat sink design to ensure cool operation and long life, as well as thermal overload protection for safety. They support incandescent, fluorescent, halogen, LED, magnetic and electronic low-voltage lighting transformers and ballasts up to 900W.
Foundation for 4-Way or 5-Way Control
Each switch replaces an existing light switch in a standard single-gang box, and connects to your existing switch wires (white neutral wire connection required). Using Simply Automated's advanced powerline communication technology, each switch transmits over 1 mile on 14 gauge wire. To create a 4-way, 5-way, or more switch, install the Simply Automated Anywhere 4- or More-Way Add-On Switch (US1-V0, sold separately).
- (2) Anywhere Switches
NOTE: Simply Automated's Anywhere Switches and Kits are incompatible with any of Simply Automated's PC-Configured, Pre-Configured, SimplySmart, or other UPB or UPStart products.
- Power: 120VAC ± 10%, 60Hz
- Load: 1 W minimum, 900 W maximum, 7.5 Amps at 120VAC, per switch
- Output: Triac output configured for On/Off control (default).
- Connections: 6-inch stranded wires, #16 AWG for power and load; #20 AWG for connection of remote (model USR) switch traveler(s) is not used.
- Operating Temperature: 30 to 120°F (0 to 50°C)
- Weight: 4.4 ounces (125g)
- Mounting: Standard Junction Box