The Skylink Wireless Keyless Entry System works with most brands of garage door openers. Add a numeric touchpad to your garage door system with this device. Includes the keyless entry transmitter and the garage door receiver.
The Skylink Garage Door Receiver easily connects to your automatic garage door opener to allow wireless garage door operation. When paired with a wireless remote, the receiver makes that stationary button on your garage wall obsolete. Whether you’re in your car or up in the rafters, you can now close the garage door without hassle.
- Works with most brands of garage door openers.
- Easy to install.
- Long life Lithium batteries included.
- Personal access codes for maximum security.
- Backlit keypad.
- Short beep when buttons are pressed.
- ABS UV plastic case.
- Weather resistant design.
- FCC/IC approved.
- UL listed.
- Compatible transmitters: Skylink 318TN Keychain Transmitter or Skylink 318K Keyless Entry Transmitter
- Power source: Standard electrical outlet required
- Wire: 20 feet
Installation is as simple as 1-2-3
- Connect 2 wires to the terminals of your existing wall mounted garage door opener button.
- Plug in the wires to the 318R receiver.
- Plug the receiver into an electrical outlet.