The Skylink Wireless Switch is easy to install with no special tools required. Turn on/off lights, fans and small appliances with the simple push of a button.
Wirelessly turn on/off any small appliance, fan or light simply by plugging it into the Skylink Digital Code Wireless Switch System. The receiver requires no wiring and supports up an unlimited number of transmitters for versatile remote control.
- Easy to install. No special tools required.
- Keychain remote goes with you. Small enough for pocket or purse.
- Receiver supports unlimited number of transmitters
How It Works
A light fixture or small appliance plugs into the receiver. The receiver plugs into a standard wall outlet. Turn the plug-in device on/off with the simple push of a button on the remote transmitter.
The compact 2-button remote can control another SW-318R Wireless Switch Receiver (sold separately). It can also operate a garage door with 318R Garage Door Receiver (sold separately).
- Keychain Transmitter
- Power Source: 12 volt alkaline battery, size 23A (included)
- Wireless Switch Receiver
- Input: 120VAC 60Hz
- Resistive Load: 8A (960W)
- Incandescent: 300W
- Motor Load: 1/3HP
- Certifications: FCC, IC, UL