This garage door monitoring kit will sense that your garage door has been left open, and automatically close it after a pre-set delay. Additional modules can be easily added for more advanced features (see product overview).
With the Skylink Automatic Garage Door Receiver with Garage Monitor, you get added peace of mind by knowing your garage door will not be accidentally left open. The included Wall Console replaces your traditional wall button and receives signals from the Garage Monitor. When the Monitor detects that your garage door is open, it signals the Wall Console to activate your garage door opener, automatically closing the door according to your selected time.
- Closes the door for you automatically when you forget
- Select the door closing time from the built-in timer, from 2 minutes to 20 minutes
- Audio warning when door is about to close
- Includes Garage One Model GC-433R, Garage Door Monitor Sensor GS-101
Easy to install
- Replaces your traditional wall button with Control Panel
- No power adapter or battery is required
- No additional wiring
Additional Modules Available for Advanced Features:
- Add an Audio Alarm Sensing module (AS-101), and a conventional CO detector, you your garage door will open automatically when dangerous CO levels are sensed (car running in a closed garage).
- Add up to 14 Skylink Keychain Remotes (4B-201) to control your garage door and lighting from the convenience of your keychain.
- Add a Skylink Keypad (KP-434) to control your garage door with a passcode, from any outdoor location.