Transmitter can operate four garage doors with GTR Garage Door Receiver (sold separately).
Wirelessly open and close your garage door with Skylink Garage Door Opener G6T Keychain Transmitter. With the simple push of a button, the remote operates your Skylink Smart Button Receiver Model GTR (sold separately). Choose between a 2-button remote or a 4-button remote to fit your individual needs. Attach the transmitter to your keychain, mount in on a wall, or store it on your car's sun visor for easy access on the go.
- Operates up to 2 or 4 garage doors with the Skylink Smart Button Receiver Model GTR (sold separately)
- Easy to carry, clip onto sun visors, or mount to a wall
- Operating range over 100 feet
- Employs Skylink's rolling code technology
Available Variations: 2-Button (2 doors), 4-Button (4 doors)
Rolling Code Technology
Every time you press your remote transmitter, a code is generated which is recognized by the receiver that in turn performs the desired function. With most systems, there is only one assigned code. Whenever the remote is pressed, it generates the same code, making it vulnerable to code grabbers who use electronic scanners to steal the code.
With rolling code technology, each time the remote is used, it generates a different code which can only be recognized by a rolling code receiver. Even if an electronic scanner picks up the code, the next code will not be the same, and the receiver will not recognize the old code. As a result, systems with rolling code technology are increasingly safe and secure.
Requires the Skylink Smart Button Receiver Model GTR (sold separately).
- Skylink Rolling Code Technology
- Easy to program
- Keychain style transmitter that goes with you
- Visor clip and mounting accessories included
- 12V Alkaline battery included
- FCC/IC approved
- Operating Range: Over 100 feet
- Power Supply: 12V alkaline battery (included)
- Certifications: FCC, IC