When activated, this device will open the Skylink Swing Door Opener automatically.
The Skylink Motion Sensor for Automatic Swing Door Opener automatically activates Skylink’s swing door opener when it senses motion near the door. The door stays open for 10 to 50 seconds, then closes if no further movement is detected. The motion sensor is ideal for the physically challenged, the elderly and individuals with mobility limitations.
- Automatically activates the Swing Door Opener
- Timer setting from 10 to 50 seconds, in 10-second intervals
- Employs Skylink’s rolling code technology
- Ball-head joint mount allows optimum positioning
Rolling Code Technology
Every time you press your remote transmitter, a code is generated which is recognized by the receiver that in turn performs the desired function. With most systems, there is only one assigned code. Whenever the remote is pressed, it generates the same code, making it vulnerable to code grabbers who use electronic scanners to steal the code.
With rolling code technology, each time the remote is used, it generates a different code which can only be recognized by a rolling code receiver. Even if an electronic scanner picks up the code, the next code will not be the same, and the receiver will not recognize the old code. As a result, systems with rolling code technology are increasingly safe and secure.
- Activates the Swing Door Opener automatically.
- Motion detecting range: 72 degree arc, 7 feet.
- Ideal for the physically challenged, the elderly and individuals with mobility limitations.
- Easy to install.
- Employs Skylink's rolling code technology.
- 9V alkaline battery included.
- FCC/IC approved.
- Dimensions : 3.5 x 2.6 x 1.75 inches.
- Motion detecting range: 72 degree arc, 7 feet
- Battery: 9V alkaline (included)
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 2.6 x 1.75 inches
- FCC/IC approved
- Motion sensor
- Ball-head joint
- Installation screws