The Skylink KP-434 uses a 4 digit pin and wirelessly operates the Skylink Swing Door Opener Kits DM-50, DM-100, DM-150, the Skylink AAA+ Home Smart control panels AM-001 and ML-001 as well as the Skylink Emergency Dialer AD-433S and the Skylink Total Protection control panel SC-001 and audio alarm AA-433.
Designed for external control of your home security system, the Skylink Wireless Security Keypad Transmitter wirelessly operates Skylink devices when the correct code is entered.
- Stores up to four passwords
- Panic button activates your alarm
- Back-lit keypad with beep tone when keys are pressed
- Easily mounted without running any wires
- Range up to 100 feet
NOTE: The Skylink Wireless Keypad can also be used with the Skylink Otodor Automatic Swing Door Opener, allowing you to open the door with a passcode if you forget your keys.
- Power source: Two 3V lithium batteries (included)
- Operating range: 100 feet
- Compatible Skylink devices: SC-001, AA-433, AD-433S, AM-001, ML-001, DM-50, DM-100 and DM-150