When your glass window pane breaks, the X10 Security Glass Break Sensor detects the breakage and alerts you through your X10 Security System.
The sensor mounts on the window pane and detects both the vibrations and the high-frequency sound of breaking glass. This dual detection method prevents false alarms from similar noises. You can also increase reliability with a slide switch on the sensor that lets you choose the ideal sensitivity level.
- Detects vibrations and sound of breaking glass
- Mounts onto any glass window pane
- Slide switch lets you adjust sensitivity
- Self-supervised sensor tests transmission every 90 minutes
- Compatible with the X10 SecuriLINK Console (SC1200)
NOTE: Requires two (2) AAA batteries (not included).
- Power Supply: Two (2) AAA batteries (not supplied)
- Weight: 0.25 pounds
- Approvals: FCC